EXPORTERS OF PAKISTAN WHITE RICE TO MOMBASA, KENYA
Pakistan Long Grain IRRI6 (5% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Mombasa, Kenya.
Kenya is a major export destination for Pakistan White Rice. Pakistani rice is highly popular for domestic consumption in Kenyan market. Additionally, Mombasa port is used by neighboring land-locked countries of Uganda, South Sudan, Zambia etc as a transit sea-port for in-land haulage.
Pakistan 5% broken white rice is a premium grade of Pakistani rice which is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Kenya. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan 5% broken white rice to Kenya.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Mombasa, Kenya amongst other East African nations including Tanzania, Rwanda, D.R. Congo and Uganda. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
All our rice consignments shipped to Mombasa are surveyed by third-party inspection company (SGS, Bureau Veritas etc) and includes the mandatory Certificate of Conformity (CoC). CoC is a mandatory document for Customs Clearance in Kenya; issued by an authorised PVoC Agent, such as Intertek or SGS, prior to shipment. COC documentation charges are included in the quoted price as a standard practice.
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Keyna.