PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 White Rice, 5% Broken Rice Exporters for Aqaba, Jordan.
Importation of rice and its derivatives has been liberalized now in Jordan. The private sector may import these items into Jordan if prevailing customs duties and taxes are paid, and the product meets local quality standards, which are set by JISM. Government of Jordan has given relief for rice from customs duties and taxes to ease the economic hardship on consumers. Rice imports are forecast to remain stable. Over 97 percent of domestic food and feed requirements are satisfied by imports. Cereal import requirements in 2012/13 were 2.19 million tonnes.
Premium quality rice in bulk quantities can be easily imported to Jordan from Pakistan as there are all latest laboratories available in Pakistan to test rice for any standards applicable in the world at present. Pakistan exports almost 4 million tons of rice to different parts of the world and is the 4th largest exporters in the world.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Jordan. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Jordan.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Aqaba, Jordan amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Jordan mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
- Pakistan White Rice - 5% Broken
- Pakistan White Rice - 10% Broken
CNF Aqaba, Jordan.
- Max. 5% Broken
- IRRI-6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Jordan.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!