EXPORTERS OF PAKISTAN WHITE RICE TO ZANZIBAR, TANZANIA
Pakistan (10% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Zanzibar, Tanzania.
Tanzania occupies an area of 945 027 km 2 and an estimated population of about 30 million. The Government of Zanzibar has been more aggressive than its mainland counterpart in instituting economic reforms and has legalized foreign exchange bureaus on the islands. Furthermore, with external funding, the government plans to make the port of Zanzibar a free port.
According to a governmental survey in 2009, Rice consumption is measured at 20.1 kg milled rice per person per year in Tanzania.
Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Tanzania. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white to Tanzania.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Zanzibar, Tanzania amongst other West African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 10% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 2.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 4.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 1.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.8% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.5% Paddy Grains
- Max. 2.5% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Tanzania.