PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 White Rice, 5% Broken Rice Exporters for Suva, Fiji.
In terms of food security, there will always be a need for appropriate imported food, particularly staples and protein foods, such as rice. Rice along with root crops is now a staple food for all Fijians, with an annual per capita consumption of 75 kg. Fijis heavy reliance on imported rice is estimated at FJD 40 million (US$ 21.14 million) annually for approximately 50,000 tonnes of rice. Importation is usually accomplished with the services of authorized customs.
When supply is short, prices soar and imports are required. Local supplies dwindle and imports from other countries become necessary.
Rice can be produced under a wide spectrum of locations and climates, but, geographically, Asia is the hub of 90 percent of world production.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Fiji. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Fiji.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Suva, Fiji amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Fiji mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Suva, Fiji.
- Max. 5% Broken
- IRRI-6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Fiji.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!