PAKISTAN REGULAR WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 Regular White Rice, 25% Broken Rice Exporters for Surabaya, Indonesia.
Indonesia is one of the biggest importers of cereals in South East Asia. Total cereal imports in the 2016/17 marketing year are forecast at 13 million tonnes, some 5 percent above the already record volume of the previous year.
Indonesia will import 1 million metric tons of milled rice over the next four years from Pakistan, in a move to shield the country's food security against volatile weather patterns. According to official estimates, the severe drought affected around 3 million people, mostly concentrated in eastern parts of the country. The deal, with an estimated worth of $400 million in imports between 2016 and 2019, will be executed with Pakistan.
Pakistan rice is the preferred white rice in Indonesia. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain white rice to Indonesia.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Surabaya, Indonesia amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive prices, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Indonesia mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Max. 25% Broken
- IRRI-6 Regular Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 25% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2019
- Single Polished
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 12.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 3.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.4% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Indonesia.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!