PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 Regular White Rice, 25% Broken Rice Exporters for Sandakan, Malaysia.
Malaysia, the world's second-largest palm oil producer, is unlikely to replace plantations with rice farms since it was more profitable to produce edible oil. Rising food prices pose a risk to the Malaysian government, which is struggling to bolster its flagging popularity. An average Malaysian consumes about 80 kg of rice per annum. Malaysia, therefore, is still very far from self-sufficiency and needs to import the balance 35% of its needs.
In 2008, it was estimated that 683 millions tons of rice is produced in 111 countries worldwide. About 90% of this amount is produced and consumed in Asia. Only 5% of the total rice produced is traded in the international market, leading to volatility in proces and supply. Despite having potential of over 0.2 to 0.3 million tons annually, Pakistan could export just 119,358 tons rice to Malaysia during last fiscal year due to quota restrictions by the Malaysian government.
Pakistan rice is the preferred white rice in Malaysia. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain white rice to Malaysia.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Sandakan, Malaysia amongst other African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Malaysia mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Sandakan, Malaysia.
- Max. 5% Broken
- IRRI-6 Parboiled Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 25% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020
- Single Polished
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 12.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 3.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.4% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Malaysia.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!