PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 White Rice, 10% Broken Rice Exporters for Salalah, Oman.
Rice is the grain with the second highest worldwide production, after maize ("corn"). In Pakistan it’s the 3rd largest crop in term of area after wheat and cotton. Oman is 3rd biggest importer of Pakistani rice. Omani traders imported 186,209 (tonnes) of high quality Rice in 2012. At the national level, Oman produces only a fraction of the food it consumes; most of the food, especially grains are imported to meet the required quantity in the market for people.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Oman. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Oman.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Salalah, Oman amongst other neighbouring nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Oman mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
- Pakistan White Rice - 5% Broken
- Pakistan White Rice - 10% Broken
CNF Salalah, Oman.
- Max. 10% Broken
- IRRI-6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 10% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2019/20
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 2.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 4.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 1.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.8% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.5% Paddy Grains
- Max. 2.5% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Oman.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!