PAKISTAN WHITE RICE EXPORTERS
Pakistan (25% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Port Sudan, Sudan.
Sudan is now a net importer of food. It currently imports as much as 50% of its needs, including 40% of its cereals specially from Pakistan. Total food imports only in South Sudan are estimated to be in the range of $200-300 million a year. Most of the food sold in the market in South Sudan is imported and a signifi cant proportion of food insecure people rely on imported food aid.
Net production of cereal (i.e. less post harvest loss of 20%) stood at approximately 695 thousand tons while consumption was about 885 thousand tons, resulting in the importation of about 200 thousand tons. Pakistan Rice is always liked in Sudan.
Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Sudan. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white to Sudan.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Sudan amongst other West African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
CNF Port Sudan, Sudan.
- 25% Broken Rice
- IRRI 6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 25% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2019
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 12.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 3.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.4% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Sudan.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!