PAKISTAN WHITE RICE EXPORTERS
Pakistan (25% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Port Louis, Mauritius.
Mauritius with membership of trade and political groupings like the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa, offers companies “preferential” access to a market of 380 million consumers, representing an import potential of US$90 billion”. Rice is the most important staple food in Mauritius, with an average import of about 64,000 tonnes annually. Mauritius has a number of State-trading enterprises and sole importers.
The prevailing rice crisis in Mauritius is a clear-cut case for state intervention. The STC and the government declared rice as an essential commodity. Pakistani rice has proved its superiority in the world market for its natural aroma, long grain and taste.
Pakistan rice is the preferred white rice in Mauritius. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain white rice to Mauritius.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Port Louis, Mauritius amongst other African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
CNF Port Louis, Mauritius.
- 25% Broken Rice
- IRRI 6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 25% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 12.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 3.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.4% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Mauritius.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!