PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 White Rice, 5% Broken Rice Exporters for Panjang, Singapore.
Rice is a controlled good in Singapore. To import/export or carry out a wholesale dealing of rice is under a specific license from Ministry of Trade & Industry or IE. Singapore currently stockpiles a three-month supply of rice by requiring importers to bring in a minimum of 50 tonnes every month.
Latest figures from IE Singapore show that 361,930 tonnes of rice were imported in 2011, rising steadily to hit 498,633 tonnes last year (2015), or a rise of 38 per cent. Importers say eateries are also switching to cheaper rice sources to cope with rising costs. Importers point to growing awareness of healthy eating as the main reason for the increase in demand. Supermarkets are also noticing the change.
Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Singapore. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white to Singapore.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Panjang, Singapore amongst other West African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Singapore mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Panjang, Singapore.
- Max. 5% Broken
- IRRI-6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Singapore.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!