PAKISTAN BROKEN RICE EXPORTERS
Pakistan (100% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Nouakchott, Mauritania.
Mauritania has suspended import duty on food. Half the population still depends on agriculture and livestock for a livelihood. Approximately three quarters of Mauritania is desert or semi-desert. As a result of extended, severe drought, the desert has been expanding since the mid-1960s. Despite being rich in natural resources, Mauritania has a low GDP. The country's first deepwater port opened near Nouakchott in 1986.
Private rice importers with import licenses benefit from low duties granted by Mauritanian customs. RICE IS KING IN WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA.
Pakistan rice is the preferred white rice in Mauritania. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain white rice to Mauritania.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Nouakchott, Mauritania amongst other African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
CNF Nouakchott, Mauritania.
- 100% Broken Rice
- IRRI 6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- 100% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2019
- Silky Double Polished
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 20.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 4.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 2.0% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Mauritania.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!