EXPORTERS OF PAKISTAN PARBOILED RICE TO LUANDA, ANGOLA
Pakistan (5% Broken) Parboiled Rice Exporters for Luanda, Angola.
Angola has been dependent on commercial imports since 1977 and was heavily dependent up to the end of the war. By the mid-1980s, urban dwellers depended almost entirely on cereal imports, and the approximately 600,000 rural displaced persons were completely dependent on food aid from foreign donors.
Demand for rice in developing countries will drive global rice trade in the next decade until 2022 with about 97.9% of rice import growth. Due to increasing demand for rice in African countries rice imports are to import more rice to satisfy the demand and the need for the commodity. Over 7,000,000mt rice are destined for Africa each year on cargo ships as importers need the rice by the vessel loads, containers wont be economic and since the aquire the rice less than normal due to by small volume orders.
Pakistan rice is the preferred white rice in Angola. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain white rice to Angola.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Angola amongst other African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5.0% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Angola.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!