PAKISTAN PARBOILED RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 Parboiled Rice, 5% Broken Rice Exporters for Jebel Ali, UAE.
UAE has dual benefit in importing high grade premium quality different rice varieties from Pakistan as they can meet local requirement and to export the same imported rice to other parts of the world especially where there is a sanction on trading. UAE import mainly premium quality of rice from Pakistan. UAE imported rice from Pakistan in 2011-12 FY worth 200 million dirhams ($54.45 million), and $520.8 million in total rice. Many companies look for trading partners in Pakistan, specially in the rice sector to import the commodity for local consumption and re-export.
There is much potential for major growth in the value of rice traded through the UAE around the world. Dubai is becoming the focal point for the international rice industry as government and natural influences in the Far East are having a major effect on prices of the grain and exports to the Middle East and international markets.
Rice in bulk quantities can be easily imported from Pakistan as there are all latest laboratories available in Pakistan to test rice for any standards applicable in the world at present. Pakistan exports almost 4 million tons of rice to different parts of the world and is the 4th largest exporters in the world.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in UAE. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to UAE.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Jebel Ali, UAE amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
UAE mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Jebel Ali, UAE.
- Max. 5% Broken
- IRRI-6 Parboiled Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in UAE.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!