EXPORTERS OF PAKISTAN WHITE RICE TO FREETOWN, SIERRA LEONE
Pakistan (10% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Freetown, Sierra Leone.
In Sierra Leone, rice is one of the main cereal crops grown by smallholders in this water-abundant country. Very little of their harvest reaches the major cities. It is either consumed by farm families or traded at the village level. Sierra Leone consumes an estimated 530,000 tonnes of rice annually, or more than 200 kg per capita.
In Sierra Leone, rice imports constitute less than 25% of total rice consumption. Pakistan rice is the preferred origin for imported rice due to its high quality and competitive prices.
Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Sierra Leone. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white to Freetown, Sierra Leone.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Freetown, Sierra Leone amongst other West African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 10% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2021/2022
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 2.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 4.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 1.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.8% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.5% Paddy Grains
- Max. 2.5% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Sierra Leone.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!