PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 White Rice, 5% Broken Rice Exporters for Doha, Qatar.
Qatar is dependent on importation of rice, its staple dish, and is therefore susceptible to compromises of food quality in the global market, and is therefore susceptible to compromises of food quality in the global market. Rice import-price volatility was high in 2008, very high in 2009, but dropped in 2010. Rice products from Pakistan offer a wide and high quality range of food to the discerning customers in Qatar.
The market in Qatar is almost 100,000 tons of rice which can be easily imported from Pakistan as there are all latest laboratories available in Pakistan to test rice for any standards applicable in the world at present. Pakistan exports almost 4 million tons of rice to different parts of the world and is the 4th largest exporters in the world.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Qatar. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Qatar.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Doha, Qatar amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Qatar mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Doha, Qatar.
- Max. 5% Broken
- IRRI-6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2021/2022
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Qatar.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!