EXPORTERS OF PAKISTAN WHITE RICE TO CONAKRY, GUINEA
Pakistan (Regular 25% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Conakry, Guinea.
Rice is the third most important food in Guinea, rice being the predominant food in the diet of both urban and rural households. Private markets in Guinea developed relatively late in the 1990s after an extended period of post-colonial, state-controlled agricultural marketing.
In Guinea, transport infrastructure, particularly roads, are in poor condition and underdeveloped; the provision of transportation services is insufficient; and the other types of infrastructure supporting agricultural markets (e.g., for storage and processing) are also underdeveloped.
Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Guinea. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan 25% broken white rice and Pakistan 100% broken white to Guinea.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Conakry, Guinea amongst other African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 25% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Single Polished
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 12.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 3.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.4% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Guinea.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!