PAKISTAN WHITE RICE EXPORTERS
Pakistan (25% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Cape Town, South Africa.
HAS Rice Pakistan commands an experience of more than 5 years of annually exporting more than 10,000 Metric Tons of IRRI-6 white rice to South Africa to its esteemed customers. HAS Rice Pakistan is a rice supplier of choice for numerous popular white rice brands exported to Cape Town, South Africa.
HAS Rice Pakistan is renowned for timely scheduled deliveries, excellent white rice quality, enormous rice processing capacity and state of the art infrastructure – thus meeting and sur-passing rice importers standards every time.
CNF Cape Town, South Africa.
- 25% Broken Rice
- IRRI 6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 25% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 12.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 3.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.4% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in South Africa.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!