PAKISTAN WHITE RICE EXPORTERS
Pakistan (5% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Alexandria, Egypt.
Egypt's annual rice consumption is generally about 3.3 million tonnes. The stockpiling has pushed up the price the government pays for rice by about 50 percent in recent months. Local consumption amounts to around 4 million tons of white rice a year, of which around 1.1 million tons are used for its subsidized rice program.
According to a handout issued by the ministry of finance, he said, he was really impressed by the economic progress made by Pakistan. He said Egyptian investors were looking forward to joint ventures in trading and investment with their Pakistani counterparts in order to boost bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
Rice can be produced under a wide spectrum of locations and climates, but, geographically, Asia is the hub of 90 percent of world production.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Egypt. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Egypt.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Alexandria, Egypt amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
CNF Alexandria, Egypt.
- 5% Broken Rice
- IRRI 6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5.0% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Egypt.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!