PAKISTAN PARBOILED RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 Parboiled Rice, 5% Broken Rice Exporters for Aden, Yemen.
Yemen is largely dependent on imports from the international markets to satisfy its domestic consumption requirement for wheat, the main staple.The import requirement for cereals in the 2016 marketing year (January/December) was estimated at about 4.1 million tonnes, in which 420,000 tonnes quantity was of rice alone. Food items Import is gradually increasing due to more demand day by day. As of April 2016, about 1.67 million tonnes of food were imported. The ongoing conflict has serious impacts on food imports, transportation network and market supply, and hence on prices of both imported staples and locally-produced commodities.
Premium quality rice in bulk quantities can be easily imported to Yemen from Pakistan as there are all latest laboratories available in Pakistan to test rice for any standards applicable in the world at present. Pakistan exports almost 4 million tons of rice to different parts of the world and is the 4th largest exporters in the world.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Yemen. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Yemen.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Aden, Yemen amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Yemen mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Aden, Yemen.
- Max. 5% Broken
- IRRI-6 Parboiled Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Yemen.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!