Exporters of Pakistan White Rice to Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Pakistan Long Grain IRRI6 White Rice, 10% Broken Rice Exporters
With average annual consumption of 70kg per head of population, Ivory Coast is one the largest rice importing country in West Africa after Nigeria. In 2016, Ivory Coast is expected to import approximately 830,000 metric tons of rice as it plans to achieve self sufficiency in rice through local production.
Pakistan rice is the most popular rice in Ivory Coast. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain white rice and 100% broken rice to Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter actively exporting to Abidjan, Ivory Coast amongst other West African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and start of the art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Specification of 10% Broken Rice
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 10% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020/2021
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 2.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 4.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 1.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.8% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.5% Paddy Grains
- Max. 2.5% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Ivory Coast.