PAKISTAN PARBOILED RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 Parboiled Rice, 5% Broken Rice Exporters for Klaipeda, Lithuania.
Lithuania imported 12,682 (tonnes) rice in 2012 to fulfill its local requirement of food deficiency. Rice is a duty free commodity in Lithuania. There in Lithuania everything is lower than standard, but we, HAS Rice Pakistan always strive to provide best quality rice according to international standards for food for human consumption.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Lithuania. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Lithuania.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Klaipeda, Lithuania amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Lithuania mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Klaipeda, Lithuania.
- Max. 5% Broken
- IRRI-6 Parboiled Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2020
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Lithuania.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!