PAKISTAN WHITE RICE EXPORTERS
Pakistan (5% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Lagos, Nigeria.
Nigeria has been a major consumer and importer of rice in Africa. Nigeria’s government has announced it will import 500,000 tonnes of rice up to a value of US$600 million to curtail the effect of the global rise in food prices. The country spends over N356 billion on yearly importation of rice, out of which about N1 billion is used per day. The country today is a net importer of rice.
There has been stupendous rice consumption in Nigeria since the 1970s and creating a substantial surge in rice imports since then, making rice a political commodity in the country. Nigeria has continued to be an attractive market as compared to other West African markets as it imports parboiled rice which of relatively higher value unlike other regional countries.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Nigeria. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Nigeria.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Lagos, Nigeria amongst other African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
CNF Lagos, Nigeria.
- 5% Broken Rice
- IRRI 6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 5.0% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2018/19
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 1.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 2.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.5% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.2% Paddy Grains
- Max. 1.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Nigeria.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!