PAKISTAN WHITE RICE EXPORTERS
Pakistan (Regular 25% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Douala, Cameroon.
The Republic of Cameroon is often described as “Africa in miniature” because of its rich diversity of climate, ecology, landscape, and culture. Rice is increasingly becoming an important commodity fueled by shifts in consumer preferences and rapid urbanization. The country’s rice production has not yet been able to keep pace with the increasing demand. Cameroon produced 102,000 tons of paddy rice and had to import up to 375,000 tons of rice to meet its demand.
Cameroon has crashed the import duty payable by importers of rice in their countries. Pakistan rice is the preferred white rice in Cameroon. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain white rice to Cameroon.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Douala, Cameroon amongst other African nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
CNF Douala, Cameroon.
- Regular 25% Broken Rice
- IRRI 6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 25% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2018/19
- Single Polished
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 12.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 3.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.4% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Cameroon.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!