PAKISTAN BROKEN RICE EXPORTERS
Pakistan (100% Broken) White Rice Exporters for Shekou, China.
After decades of near self-sufficiency, China is becoming the world’s largest importer of rice. China imports selected high quality Rice products varied in Type and Variety. Rice is serious business in China. The country ingested 146 million tons in 2013, making it by far the world's largest consumer of the grain, a longstanding title.
China has imported around 1.65 million tons of rice in the first eight months of 2014 (January - August), up about 4% from around 1.586 million tons imported. During the past four years, rice shipments to China have climbed some 530%. In 2013, China bought 3.4 million tons of rice from abroad, surpassing Nigeria for the first time as the world's biggest importer, according to Index Mundi, an edible commodities tracker.
The United Nations-linked body Council made a forecast for China’s rice imports to be 2.2 million metric tons during 2014-15, citing lower output, rising consumption and higher domestic prices. This would be the third successive year that China’s imports have topped two million tons, and also its third year as the No. 2 importer behind Nigeria.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in China. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to China.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Shekou, China amongst other Asian nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
CNF Shekou, China.
- 100% Broken Rice
- IRRI 6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- 100% Broken Grains
- Max. 14.0% Moisture
- Crop Year 2018/19
- Silky Double Polished
- Max. 5.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 20.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 4.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 2.0% Foreign Matter
- Max. 20 pcs per kilogram Paddy Grains
- Max. 4.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line/Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in China.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!