PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 White Rice, 15% Broken Rice Exporters for Riga, Latvia.
In the first half of 2016, Latvian ports reloaded 31.7 million tons of cargo, down 15.1 percent from the same period in 2015. There is strong evidence of Rice smuggling thrives in borders which has caused great impact in lower legal trade of the commodity rice, however smuggled rice has very poor quality and no safety measures are ever taken for this activity to decrease the disease risk in rice subject to the reason of severe stomach diseases and some fatal accidents. Hence, the government of Latvia has taken strong steps to eliminate the illegal factors by promoting fair trade of rice import into Latvia to fulfill the major demands of the people of Latvia.
Pakistan rice is the most popular rice in Latvia. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain white rice and 100% broken rice to Latvia.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter actively exporting to Riga, Latvia amongst other nations. We are well known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state of the art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Latvia mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Riga, Latvia.
- Max. 15% Broken
- IRRI-6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 15% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2018/19
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 4.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 6.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 1.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.0% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.6% Paddy Grains
- Max. 3.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Latvia.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!