PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 White Rice, 10% Broken Rice Exporters for Mersin, Turkey.
Turkey is a regular importer of rice and paddy since 1984. After some Years Turkey had imposed some barriers on rice import in 2003 including high tariff of custom duties causing failure of granting licenses to import rice at the over-quota rates of duty which were later removed by the support of Pakistan in 2007. Turkey's rice area varies between 50,000 and 60,000 ha from year to year. Domestic production costs are usually higher than the price of imported rice.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Turkey. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Turkey.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Mersin, Turkey amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Turkey mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Mersin, Turkey.
- Max. 10% Broken
- IRRI-6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 10% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2018/19
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 2.5% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 4.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 1.0% Foreign Grains
- Max. 0.8% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.5% Paddy Grains
- Max. 2.5% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Turkey.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!