PAKISTAN WHITE RICE
Pakistan Irri-6 White Rice, 15% Broken Rice Exporters for Gdansk, Poland.
Rice was imported in very small quantities earlier in Poland, but as time passed by, the import of rice also increased to satisfy the local demand by Polish people who have gained the taste and flair of eating quality rice from Pakistan. Poland imported a quantity of 112,511 tonnes of Rice in 2012.
Pakistan White and parboiled rice is very popular due to its excellent quality & taste in Poland. Our company, HAS Rice Pakistan specializes in exports of Pakistan long grain parboiled rice to Poland.
HAS Rice Pakistan is a leading Pakistan rice exporter to Gdansk, Poland amongst other nations. We are known for excellent quality white rice, competitive pricing, enormous rice processing and milling capacity and state-of-the-art infrastructure - enabling us to deliver value for money for our esteemed customers time and time again.
Poland mostly consumes the following grades of Pakistan Long Grain Rice:
CNF Gdansk, Poland.
- Max. 15% Broken
- IRRI-6 White Rice
- 50 KGs PP Bags
- Pakistan Long Grain Irri-6 Rice
- Max. 15% Broken Grains
- Max. 14% Moisture
- Crop Year 2018/19
- Silky Double Polished
- 100% Color Sortexed
- Max. 4.0% Damaged, Shriveled & Yellow
- Max. 6.0% Chalky & Immature Kernel
- Max. 1.5% Foreign Grains
- Max. 1.0% Foreign Matter
- Max. 0.6% Paddy Grains
- Max. 3.0% Under-milled/Red Striped
Shipping Line / Transit Time & Freight
- Payment terms: Buyers may choose from 100% L/C at Sight (Confirmed) - OR -25% Advance + 75% Balance payable immediately upon submission of documents by email.
- Delivery within 12 working days from receipt of workable payment instrument.
- We use only premium shipping lines with shorter transit times for all our shipment. These include Maersk Line, SAF Marine Lines, PIL, UASC, CMA CGM, Delmas, UAFL and OOCL. Other shipping lines as per customer's request.
- All empty containers are verified by SGS to make sure they are in excellent sea-worthy conditions.
Each bag shall be marked legibly and indelibly or a label shall be attached to the bag, with the following information:
- Name of produce. The name shall designate the type of rice (e.g. milled rice, husked rice, etc);
- Year of harvest;
- Net mass in kilograms;
- Country of origin and;
- Name and address of the producer or trader.
Bulk consignment shall be accompanied by documents declaring the information above for Marking.
Should have at least 2 years remaining shelf life upon arrival in Poland.
CONTACT US NOW
Tell us a little about your business needs. To speed up the process, provide as much as details you can. Kindly allow 24 - 36 hours for us to provide you with a firm quotation — you might even receive a quotation the same day. We really look forward to hear from you!